Thursday

CAN BLACK FOLKS HAVE SOMETHING OF THIER OWN ???

I found this post on Black hacker and I must say . . . The Conservative Brotherhood! Life is good. Just when I thought I wasn't going to have any fun. If you say it in a whisper . . ."The Conservative Brotherhood" . . . it still sounds corny as hell! Its like those episodes of Superfriends when every one goes to Bizzaro world. "Keepin' it (Wh)Right" ??? What kinda corny ass shit is that!!?? That is why nobody wants to play with you but fascist and puritans. They don't like you. You thought because you could never play with the cool kids you would go kiss ass with the conservatives. "Your are not a special unique snowflake!" Develop your own shit. Frederick Douglas is spinning!! Stop fuckin' up the game! Ahhh!!
OK I'm cool.

Go to Black Hacker: The Nerd among Geeks

I’m sayin’ !!!

Pretty substantial broo ha ha going on. It all started when The Conservative Brotherhood enlarged its borders to add some new members. The story got picked up on wizbang, pretty substial conservative blog. The post itself was very matter of fact, but it did state that TCB where a group of Black Conservative bloggers. Of course you KNOW what happened next.

“How come these bloggers are SEGREGATING themselves”.
“What if I started a WHITE ONLY bloggers group.”
“This is RACISM !!”

full post